Choosing a qualified cosmetic physician to perform your facial rejuvenation is an important first step. Also at your consultation appointment you need to come prepared with questions. You should tell the facial cosmetic doctor what about your facial appearance concerns you, what are the specific facial areas that bother you and what are your expectations about the treatment.
Here are a few guidelines to help you find the physician that’s right for you.
- Find a physician who will listen to you and understand your goals
- Ask for before and after photos of other procedures the cosmetic physician has performed. This can help you your decision.
At your initial consultation, request answers to the following questions from your physician:
- What are your credentials and what training have you had to perform my treatment?
- How many treatments do you perform a year?
- Do you know enough about my current health or is there more information you need at this point?
- What are the advantages, disadvantages, and costs of each of my options?
- What should I expect after the treatment?
- What results will I see and what should my expectations be?